"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As you know, S.1 has failed in practice to end the use of secret holds.
- But he has been away for the last month, trying to end his use of crack, Lauren said.
- It also ended the use of black powder for big rockets.
- Has the time not come to end the use of driftnets in fishing?
- A plan to end the use of pseudonyms in financial transactions has been put on hold.
- According to his official biography, he ended the company's use of asbestos in 1986.
- The city is under court orders to end the use of hotels entirely by Sept. 30.
- Heating came to the main church in 1955, ending the chapel's use for winter services.
- In 1941, the curb was damaged, ending the use of wind power.
- The department said it would end the use of restraints during labor, delivery and recovery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.