"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus it bars the use of public funds for religious aid.
- School administration barred the use of the church as a sanctuary.
- Some states have barred the use of these radar detectors.
- They also barred use of the unlimited exemption to anyone who had not lived in a state for at least 40 months.
- But the legislation would bar the use of any of the money for new spending programs.
- They bar the use of child labor and forced labor.
- He almost deleted the command that barred use of the main motor.
- Legislation approved by the House would bar the use of Federal money for such aid.
- For two years, it barred the use of Federal funds to arm or train the contras.
- That decision barred the use of fixed quotas in affirmative action plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.