"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this time around, all the members of the European Union, the third member of the quartet, voted yes.
- And this time 96 voted in favor.
- Voted Person of the Year three times in succession.
- This time 12 Republicans voted no, while 5 Democrats voted yes.
- Next time around, noone at all should vote.
- When the vote was repeated, this time in public, not a single delegate voted against her and only a few abstained.
- But this time, on June 23, Israelis will vote as they always have, for a party.
- He ran in another convoluted election in 1841 this time voted on by citizens.
- Last time 58 out of 785 Members voted in this House.
- Every time the question came up a thundering majority voted for loving Essie, whenever polled, however asked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.