"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most times, he can fix what's broke.
- Lorna made another pot of tea, but this time fixed herself a drink, half-and-half whisky and spring water.
- But it is a way for bad guys to get in, so time to fix it.
- Anguished eyes again opened, this time to fix on her.
- All but the wasps, I thought; this time around we could fix Noah's mistake.
- "They decided to issue a statement, name a delegation and hope that time would fix the problem," he said.
- "It's nothing a little time and baling wire can't fix," Hernandez said through a wry but grateful smile.
- I'm going to type this one more time correctly then fix it when I get my edit button.
- Giving back money every time there is a crisis does not fix the problem; it only hides it temporarily.
- There's nothing wrong with this project - the facade, the signs, the occasional sense of disorientation - that a little more time can't fix.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.