"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Occupied since Celtic times, it was first mentioned in 830.
- According to the town guide they date back to Celtic times.
- It is on a site which has been used for worship since Celtic times.
- Many finds from Celtic times point to early settlement.
- It is supposed that in Celtic times there was a town (or oppidum) here.
- Standing for this is the spade blade, which was actually an archaeological find from Celtic times.
- Hurling, the fastest field game in the world, dates from Celtic times.
- Horse breeding in France is a known practice since Celtic times.
- It is believed that this road was already used in Celtic times.
- Cahors has had a rich history since Celtic times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.