"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eye feature re-developed the next day, this time better defined and smaller in diameter.
- Does time alone define right or wrong?
- (The proper time defines a real number, since the interior of the square root is positive.)
- In this universe there are no absolutes; relativity or time defines all phenomena.
- All driving time as defined in the term "driving time".
- His theory went like this: " 'Other times' is not defined.
- Binary itself is meaningless, until such time as an executed algorithm defines what should be done with each bit, byte, word or block.
- Today that's again under threat, but this time from barriers that are different than the ones defined by socialists in the industrial age.
- Shot at oblique angles, the pictures showed for the first time sharply defined horizontal layers in the chasm walls.
- It's not for everyone, but a region's alcoholic specialty can many times define the destination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.