"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They don't have to make those initial decisions of how to plan their time and their work.
- So we have to keep ahead of that, because we're planning the benefits for you, twenty or twenty five years' time.
- Your hostess will provide advice to help you plan your time at Versailles.
- We have a few employees, so we can plan our own time.
- I have to plan my time much more efficiently now.
- Then you can plan your time to get the most from your visit?
- Lastly, if you plan your time carefully, you won't need to spend much on sightseeing.
- Help them plan their time away from home.
- We each took summer holidays and at the beginning of August started to plan in earnest our time and strategies for getting around the campus.
- The family decided to work with her on planning her time better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.