"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't mean time simply in the sense that it's more difficult to find a good man after the age of 30 than before.
- He'd drive her home, which meant more time with him.
- I mean, not enough time before the heat death of the universe.
- That meant time to sleep, and even to have dinner.
- However, just because your kids are grown doesn't mean extra time and money is here to stay.
- That meant either a march or double time over the two miles between them and the city.
- It means more safety training, less time to make pipe.
- "That doesn't mean next time he won't be able to go deeper in the game."
- That meant time to take a closer look at the neighborhood public schools.
- "Seeing your doctor immediately can mean less time spent recovering."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.