"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The theory known as Higgs mechanism was proposed by several physicists at the same time.
- The reforms approved last year allowed multiple bond issues to be proposed for voter approval at the same time.
- That's why it was never proposed at the time.
- Afterwards, the three men rush to the hotel, where they propose to Alison all at the same time.
- He proposed at the time that the invention of farming might be the best explanation for this.
- We will propose at the same time we are opposing.
- There was another decree proposed at the same time, which he also vetoed.
- No fixed host city was proposed at the time.
- These changes are being proposed at the wrong time and they benefit the wrong people.
- This limit value is also being proposed in Denmark, for example, at the present time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.