"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second paper suggested for the first time that diseases be classified on the basis of symptoms.
- "But harmless," the pilot suggested for the second time.
- "Close the door and I'll knock," he says, as if suggesting this routine for the first time.
- But representatives of environmental groups said the remarks suggested for the first time an American willingness to move more quickly.
- President Bush suggested for the first time today that budget constraints would prevent him from proposing a cut in the capital gains tax next year.
- In 1903 it was suggested for the first time that transduction by viruses might cause cancer.
- Brown suggested for the second time in a week that it might be time to look past this season and play younger players.
- It also suggested, for the first time, that the legislative branch might become a more influential voice in the decision-making process.
- A civilian defense lawyer suggested today for the first time that he expected the sergeant major to testify.
- Measurements by scientists have suggested for the first time that the universe has an "up" and a "down."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.