"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did you know that the average viewing time per person is now three hours a day?
- The Moraleses spent most of their viewing time with old recordings.
- Too soon, our viewing time was over and we headed back to the road.
- He nodded when I hinted that my five-minute viewing time had not been enough.
- The best viewing time is in early March, when most of the plum trees are in bloom.
- And it keeps track of how much viewing time remains even if the power is turned off.
- Now, visitors can reserve a viewing time by telephone or over the Internet, and 835,000 have already signed up.
- "For that money, you might get one small TV ad slot outside the main viewing time."
- The best viewing time is near the end of the dry season when the animals start to hover around the water holes.
- The pictures they took appeared on Dutch television at peak viewing time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.