"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although Linda is older than many first time buyers, there are still plenty of options open to her.
- First time buyers get no advantage from inflated house prices at all.
- The Government will work with house builders to assist over 10,000 first time buyers to purchase new build property.
- It's money for nothing and it has created a market which excludes first time buyers.
- This may be a first time buyer, such as a household moving out of rented accommodation.
- He says; The first time buyers recognise the opportunities in the market place.
- That means the project is bound to be well under way by the time buyers put down deposits.
- And then a percent I could get you a percent off as a first time buyer.
- These are sometimes offered to first time buyers, but almost always carry a higher interest rate on the loan.
- It also provides very real benefits to first time buyers, families and those stuck in the private rented sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.