"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taxis need a time to come and collect, you know.
- You do that a few times and you can collect your ticket.
- He needed time to collect his thoughts, unsure what to say to Susan.
- Chloe valued this time of solitude to collect her thoughts and plan how best to use a new shift.
- This time, though, he collected possession 35 yards from goal, surveyed his options and shot.
- This is why the expected time to collect all coupons is much longer than 50.
- When it comes time for you to collect benefits, you'll need a few important pieces of information before you apply.
- "Allowing us to leave the system just in time to collect our pensions."
- After a time such a crowd collected that the attention of a passing policeman was attracted.
- As if it had been there a long time and dust had collected on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.