"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1997 it has been edited by The Irish Times.
- For more discussion of this see Irish Times, 13/3/90, p.11.
- Days later, she resigned from her job with The Irish Times.
- He joined The Irish Times as a staff writer in 1996.
- The photo appeared on the front page of The Irish Times the following day.
- He began his newspaper career with The Irish Times in 1866.
- He remained with The Irish Times until his death in 1997.
- In 1859, at the age of 22, he founded The Irish Times.
- The mail was bought by The Irish Times in its final few years.
- Within days she had lost her job with The Irish Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.