"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In that novel, Fielding proposed for the first time his belief in "good nature."
- Then Hambardzumyan proposed for the first time an entirely new idea regarding the quantization of space.
- It also proposed for the fourth time that Senate and House elections occur simultaneously.
- He proposed this for the first time to the public on February 18, 1960.
- Implantable pacemakers were proposed for the first time in 1959 and became more sophisticated since then.
- Others are being proposed for the first time, while still others have been approved but never carried out.
- Scientists have taken measurements and propose for the first time that the universe has an "up" and a "down."
- Ernesto Cesàro proposed a systematic definition for the first time in 1890.
- The idea of converting Dasmariñas into a component city was again proposed for the third time after failure in 1997 and 2000.
- He proposes for the second time and she accepts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.