"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had spent some quality time together just before Peter's death.
- He'd obviously spent too much quality time with his computer in the past few years.
- What good is a mother's quality time if it comes at the wrong part of the day for her child?
- "Look forward to spending a little quality time together before he gets here."
- She was spending quality time with some very important men here in town.
- "Of course not- I'm looking forward to having some real quality time with this thing."
- Well, us girls didn't get to spend all that much quality time together, as it turned out.
- "You get out at 11 and have quality time with your family," he said.
- Mom used to send us here for some quality time with the good side of the family.
- We weren't really spending quality time with the girls either, so I started thinking about teaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.