"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have anything to add to what he said about arrival times?"
- Not that we got much of it, as arrival time next morning was 5.01.
- She seems much more confident of their arrival time, yet something has gone wrong for them.
- That would put her arrival time at somewhere around 9:40.
- Graves was a high school student at the time of their arrival.
- At the time of his arrival there were approximately 60 members.
- In addition, travelers would be more certain of their arrival time.
- The arrival time was now the only normal aspect of the young day.
- "Ben, are you quite certain our arrival time was made clear?"
- From the time of arrival, the average life expectancy was two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.