"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Seattle Times reported that it was "a startling upset"
- He is best known for his work with The Seattle Times.
- The Seattle Times reported yesterday that the new accusations would be made today.
- The decision was hailed as a victory by local religious leaders and the Seattle Times.
- I've got a friend on the science desk at the Seattle Times.
- He was selected as one of just three "blue chip" players by the Seattle Times.
- The Seattle Times published later that day recorded his departure.
- So if you pick up the Seattle Times some morning and see:
- He began his career as a police reporter at The Seattle Times.
- The Seattle Times did with this information pretty much what I would have done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.