"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hansen asked as he walked in the door just before 2:00 a.m. New York time.
- (about mothers and grown daughters) were also New York Times best sellers.
- According to the New York Times the dresses are considered "vixenish."
- "This book is so visually intense that its energy never flags," said the New York Times.
- Even his 1968 New York Times obituary repeated the fiction.
- According to a New York Times account the company was incorporated, as part of estate and successor planning, in 1895.
- In 1851 an article in the New York Times referred to the "colored population".
- His remarks were printed two months later in 'The New York Times'.
- Among the contributors from The New York Times are the computer operators of the information data systems department.
- Retired printer of The New York Times, which he loved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.