"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The clerk reached under the counter and came up with some- thing wrapped in cellophane.
- She watched in dull horror as the thing that had the engines wrapped more tentacles around it.
- A shroud, that's what I asked for, some heavy thing to wrap about myself.
- The instant I touched it, the thing wrapped around my wrist, as if had been filled with nerves that sensed everything.
- The thing quickly climbed off the subway and wrapped one of its eight tentacles around the lowest spikes.
- Would such a thing as this, wrapped round a pistol, make much difference in muffling the sound?
- But I do have a couple other things to wrap before I get to it.
- There were beans on the side, wrapped things like tacos, and roasted corn.
- The thing wrapped skeletal arms around Justin and pulled him off the bed.
- He is so many things wrapped into one basketball life: a triumphant native son to his community, a stylistic innovator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.