"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a ghastly thing to think about, and spoilt all the beauty of the night to me.
- It was a ghastly thing to have to do - in Liverpool of all places.
- "It's the most ghastly thing I ever heard of," he responded.
- And then, at last, the ghastly things were dead.
- But, just as the ghastly thing cleared the last tree with a rush, it turned aside.
- It was the most ghastly thing, not being able to make herself think about specific things when she wanted to.
- You can't tell one of these ghastly things from another.
- And in the next moment, the ghastly thing was gone.
- And then it launched this ghastly thing at me, a kind of huge disk.
- He saw a ghastly thing lying next to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.