"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This taking in of what you need to join the world of adults is a fearsome thing.
- Now, President's men are saying they did fearsome things, too.
- It is a fearsome thing, even for creatures such as we.
- She wondered if her mother had been confused, attributing this fearsome thing to human men.
- Even the fearsome human thing they are shadow of may not be sheer enemy.
- The stories make it a fearsome thing, but I know no more.
- Was he now fronting one of those fearsome things neither living nor dead?
- The fearsome thing was the decision that she had made a few minutes ago, in the unused hospital room on the seventh floor.
- No, not afraid at all-because the fearsome thing had been getting to this point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.