"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The added heat did alarming things to her head.
- The police say the alarming thing is that they're having to deal with much worse cases.
- But surely a dissolution under such circumstances would have been a most alarming thing.
- After the Ball and as life settles back into a routine, however, some alarming things begin to happen.
- The most alarming thing about it was that she liked herself better, too.
- The most alarming thing seems to be the growing problems of intra-religious dialogue.
- It is easy to imagine the alarming things that could go wrong experimenting with pregnant women.
- In her playpen I discovered the first alarming thing of the day.
- I've had alarming things happen to my computer because of cats walking over the keyboard or playing with the mouse.
- The alarming thing was that he took them for granted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.