"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought Seven said that thing could pull a planet apart.
- She hadn't been imagining it; the thing really was pulling at her boots.
- But she couldn't, and the thing was pulling her out of the bush.
- These things will not pull kids away from their religious beliefs.
- One thing only pulled her forward into some future tense.
- That woman would be, too, if the thing pulled her under, .
- The last thing he clearly remembered was pulling her to the floor.
- "The only thing to do then is break the window and pull the guy out of there," he went on.
- Not another thing would pull, and she'd already tried pressing everything.
- The thing pulled him toward the edge of the platform, and he staggered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.