"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean it's remarkable how many nice boys go off to war and do horrendous things that they don't really have to do.
- To Brett, the arrival of this living specter was a thing horrendous.
- Duffy said in retrospect, "It was a horrendous thing to do."
- She had some- thing horrendous in her canny equine mind!
- There were some things so horrendous one could never recover from them.
- Now you will only trap horrendous things with your hand.
- No matter what horrendous and disgusting thing should comprise the menu, he must eat with them.
- If I could only have made it to seem that he was rejecting me instead of (horrendous thing) the other way around.
- I was taken in there and all sorts of horrendous things happened.
- Sad - and even horrendous - things happen - but life is never hopeless.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.