"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Things moved at times, and one could tell nothing certain.
- Things have been moving along, and we've still got a few days left.
- Things moved quickly, and they were married within five months.
- Things were moving, though as yet I had taken no positive action.
- Things were moving, probably too fast, and he wasn't having much of a chance to think them over.
- Things have only really been moving over the past two years.
- Things were moving between me and the source of the light.
- It would make things much more difficult for me if anyone moved.
- At least things are moving now on 2807 and we may have more news in the near future.
- You do your thing put it out and move on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.