"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One has to believe that these appalling things took place exactly as the author says they did.
- There was, however, only one reason to do this appalling thing.
- An appalling thing was taking place before his eyes.
- I like to do appalling things to people who upset me.
- The appalling thing is that none of us saw this coming until it was too late.
- Assuming they survived whatever appalling thing was about to happen.
- The world is not an easy place, and sometimes appalling things must be done to avoid an even greater evil.
- What an appalling thing for a professional photographer to say.
- I can hardly believe even now that this appalling thing has happened.
- Shame was no small part of her emotions, it had been an appalling thing to say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.