"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Right now there are some small countries that have no production whatsoever, and very little capital to purchase things on the outside.
- Resource Cards are used to purchase things in game.
- We often go to this village to purchase daily things.
- That was all paid for by people purchasing things online.
- I have purchased things twice, once by telephone and the other time over the Internet.
- We would go to New York and purchase things that weren't quite right.
- I had a kind of roving commission to purchase things for my brother.
- Poor judgment - for example, purchasing things one can't afford or use.
- She used to make up stories about the kind of people who might purchase such things.
- I've had occasion several times to purchase things ever since that great idea we got two weeks ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.