"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What dreadful thing has happened, or is going to happen?
- And what a dreadful thing they had all done to Michael.
- But how can you even think such dreadful things, much less say them?
- I couldn't do these dreadful things you have thought of me!
- He'd done some dreadful things, but my father was only a boy and this man took care of him.
- Then he went off to tell the others the dreadful thing that had happened.
- So we went into town and saw the dreadful thing that had happened.
- There she could have seen what dreadful things happen in families.
- I was sure that some other dreadful thing had happened.
- I know that we did dreadful things to them too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.