"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sees a few things floating around in the water.
- You get a nice abstract thing floating on the wall.
- "Could be a lot of things floating through that man's mind," Thomas said.
- She has a spell that makes things float through the air.
- They should be able to understand that the air we breathe has various things floating in it.
- Must be ten million of these things floating around the world.
- Anyway, it does not matter in explaining why things float.
- Did we see any of those things floating around back at the battlefield?
- The thing wasn't floating like most spherical objects would have.
- It seemed against the laws of nature that such monstrous things could float.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.