"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he didn't want to close his eyes and think because the shadows might touch him again.
- The Shadow did not touch the note upon the table.
- A shadow of a smile touched her eyes and then was gone.
- The Shadow touched the floor at the side of the stage.
- You and I are innocent, but the shadow of murder has touched us.
- For the first time the shadow of a smile touched the faded eyes.
- The Shadow hadn't touched those guns; nor did he touch his own.
- Not even the shadow of a smile touched Mackenzie's face.
- The shadow of a smile touched the girl's lips, and she bowed her head toward me.
- Shadow reached out his hand and touched the monument's stones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.