"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shadow moved across the floor and extended toward the old man.
- Shadows from the Sisters extended inward to a point in the center.
- Democrats say they now hope that those shadows will extend over the full range of the administration's domestic agenda.
- The Shadow extended the hand that held the glass.
- The sun was lower in the sky and the wall's shadow extended to where On'in had dropped.
- The long shadow extended itself from the ruined building and felt the cool breeze on his body through the thin clothing.
- While he was considering what to do, the shadow of the tank gradually extended across the islet.
- The Shadow extended a hand as he spoke.
- Shadow extends from Amber to Chaos, and all things are possible within it.
- Shadows would extend for miles, and every little depression would be a black hole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.