"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That had the effect, in turn, of raising the Government's estimate of the shadow economy from 20 to 22 percent.
- The workers also need relief from employers who mistreat those in a shadow economy.
- "It has become a shadow economy," a Nicaraguan businessman said, describing the role dollars play here.
- Right now I'm working in the shadow economy as a souvenir vendor.
- I could save five or six million dollars in the shadow economy, but I'd have no value.
- Smolensky began his business activities on the black market of the so-called "shadow economy".
- Illicit work is part of the informal economy or so called "shadow economy".
- Several got their start in the shadow economy, which produced what the official Soviet economy could not.
- The tax system is arbitrary, burdening legitimate businesses and driving them into the shadow economy.
- What consequences does the fight against the shadow economy have for illegal immigration?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.