"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her makeup was understated, except around the eyes where there was a lot of bluish shadow.
- There are bluish shadows under his eyes, and his striped silk necktie is slightly askew.
- At the side a long bluish shadow scurried.
- The bluish shadows beneath her eyes made the eyes themselves look enormous.
- A bit of bluish shadow beneath her eyes.
- There were bluish shadows in the troughs of the waves.
- There were bluish shadows around her eyes.
- Across the room, ribboned in bluish shadow, he took up his walking stick and carefully opened the door.
- Ellison squinted about the huge patio, all winey sunlight and bluish shadow, with more furniture than a small house.
- Children played in the bluish shadow of the pavilion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.