"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The grass at his feet, the blue sky, the short purple shadows of the trees, came into focus again.
- To the left of the shoreline was a dim purple shadow.
- Sitting in the purple shadows, I pulled out the mouse bones and worked them between my fingers.
- He saw what appeared to be a wide purple shadow around her neck.
- The sun was low on the horizon and there were long purple shadows over the land.
- Her skin was almost translucent and there were purple shadows beneath the eyes.
- Her eyes were hollow and smudged with huge purple shadows.
- They looked but saw only purple shadows under the wide leaves.
- She dabbed the backs of both hands at the heavy purple shadow over her eyes.
- Here the water was a brilliant, clear green, with purple shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.