"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I knew she was there when her shadow covered my face.
- The Shadow was covering a huge area on his own.
- The shadow of his large body covered her, and she pulled him closer.
- Far above these clouds, the shadow of night must have nearly covered the sun.
- In her wake, shadow covered all that had been light.
- Shadow covered the brilliant eyes, and in the easy voice there was nothing to be read.
- The bright shadow of the umbrella covered only her face.
- He did not move except to bow his head so that shadows covered it.
- The sky had more red in it now than gold, and shadows were covering the hill around her.
- Use what you must use, or let the Shadow cover the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.