"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1985, the post is elected by the councillors:
- The posts of mayor and deputy mayor are elected annually.
- The post is elected every two years by the House.
- These posts are nominated and elected by the members in every two years at the general meeting.
- These three posts are elected by the Representative Assembly.
- However, that post was "elected" by the members of the regiment, and Borland was not reelected in May 1861.
- These posts are nominated and elected by the members at the Annual General Meeting.
- The highest post - the Hetman - was elected by the representatives from the country's districts.
- In 1900, the post was first elected by the people.
- These posts are elected annually by a cross-campus ballot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.