"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the post 9/11 world, it is quite obvious that the ugly face of terrorism has given full justification for a strong military posture.
- Allowing anybody - even one person - to sneak into America in a post 9/11 world is nothing short of suicidal.
- Opening the discussion wider - the desensitisation by media argument in a post 9-11 world.
- He's held a critical eye towards the post 9-11 world.
- "In the post 9/11 world, our mission could not be more compelling," she said.
- It's a metaphor for Iraq and the post 9/11 world.
- Information technology has become a central element in the bitter and disorderly competition of the post modern world.
- The manichean simplicity of living in a post feminist world.
- In the post 9/11 world, there is one more reason for universal coverage.
- "There wasn't a full investigation in the context of a post 9/11 world," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.