"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During his time in office, the President must forfeit any additional posts in politics or business.
- He was appointed to the additional post of editor-in-chief in 1973.
- He was given the additional post of governor of Picardie.
- In this period in the early 1960s, he held the additional post of planning minister.
- He was elected president in 1960 and took the additional post of board chairman three years later.
- He was elected to the additional post of chairman two years later.
- He took on the additional post of Finance Minister in 1971.
- Steven Marrs, 33, chief operating officer, was named to the additional post of president.
- He was soon given an additional post as head of Japan's monetary reform program.
- The budgetary authority approved 400 additional posts for the Commission last year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.