"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- McMillan, who still holds a tenured post at the University of Arizona, will certainly never have to teach again.
- According to Mark Heter, the band's secretary, the reduction "would not have cut any of the band's 45 tenured posts."
- Six years later he threatened to leave his tenured post if the school did not hire more black faculty members.
- Is the discipline controlled by the big guns, or can individuals - even those without tenured posts in institutions - really expect to get a hearing?
- In 1944, after the publication of his landmark paper describing autistic symptoms, he found a permanent tenured post at the University of Vienna.
- She is suing for damages, lawyer's fees, and a tenured post.
- He joined the Department of Mathematics at Yale, and obtained his first tenured post in 1999, at the age of 75.
- The reduction would not have cut any of the band's 45 tenured posts, Mr. Heter said.
- In 1977 he was appointed to a tenured post at the University of Sussex.
- Dr. Gambrill was the first woman to earn a tenured post at Yale in a subject other than nursing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.