"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We took the People and the Sunday Post, neither of them a highbrow paper.
- While the cook was doing the heavy lifting, I got change and bought a Sunday Post from a machine out on the sidewalk.
- The Sunday Post was still lying by the mailbox.
- Sunday Post, "Scotland Gurkhas have earned the right to be here"
- The Sunday Post had been founded in Lynn in 1960.
- The Sunday Post prints a warning from a witness to the poor black out in St Andrews.
- I read about it somewhere, the Sunday Post, I think.
- Since our apartment was on the third floor, I had been unable to make satisfactory arrangements to have the Sunday Post home-delivered.
- Sunday Post is a popular weekly supplement featuring interesting issues and photographs from different parts of the State and the region.
- He was news editor of the Sunday Post (South Africa) until his ban in 1980.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.