"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of these, some would be academic posts but most would not.
- Provide support for up to two years of research to be conducted by the applicant following retirement from an academic post.
- That expertise made him welcome at Harvard, where he had his first academic post.
- Her first academic post was at the University of Pennsylvania, where she worked for nine years.
- He served this prestigious academic post for about three decades.
- He went on to hold a number of academic posts.
- Barghouti held many cultural and academic posts in his career.
- Is a scientist on leave from an academic post more valuable than a Cabinet officer?
- Thereafter he held a number of academic posts in French.
- He returned to the United States to take up an academic post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.