"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its scouts are stationed in every Israeli post.
- The residents of the villages evacuated to the Israeli post at Sodom.
- A Palestinian man detonated explosives hidden on a donkey cart near an Israeli military post there this morning.
- Next, there is the mock attack on an Israeli military post, ending with a sentry being grabbed by the neck and fatally stabbed.
- After Israel's 1982 invasion of southern Lebanon, the city was the site of an Israeli military post.
- They were being checked at the Israeli post on the West Bank side of the bridge.
- Both sides were reportedly examining leasing arrangements that would keep Israeli military posts at strategic points in the Jordan Valley.
- The militants then broke through a gate in the barrier and took over an empty Israeli military post.
- A smaller Israeli post just south of Givat Rachel was established in Be'erotaim.
- November 11 - a 120mm mortar shell exploded near an Israeli post in the Golan Heights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.