"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The morning post and the Independent were on the floor.
- And some seriously good news had come in the morning post.
- There was paperwork, too: the morning post by the look of things.
- The Admiral was in high spirits, for the morning post had brought good news to his son.
- He was at the breakfast table sorting through the morning post.
- He had put the newspaper and the morning post in the fridge yesterday.
- In 1898 he joined the staff of the Morning Post.
- He also worked as a war correspondent for the Morning Post.
- He next worked for the Morning Post as a reader's boy at 15/ a week.
- If you write it now, it can go off in the early morning post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.