"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The president has the power to check bureaucratic drift through executive orders and by choosing appointees for the highest post of bureaucracies.
- Bishop Carroll had been chosen for the post by a vote of American priests earlier that year.
- Itanhaém was chosen for the post because he was considered submissive and easily manipulated.
- To discourage witchcraft, rowan wood may have been chosen for the post or mantel.
- As an eight-term member of Congress, he is the first politician since George Bush, in 1976, to be chosen for the post.
- Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius was eventually chosen for the post.
- She had been chosen for the post of First Citizen ten years ago, when she was barely twenty-six.
- The man chosen for the post last Tuesday does not need a map.
- Machado's election, at the age of 77, came as a surprise to some observers, who had been expecting someone younger to be chosen for the post.
- I shouldn't have chosen him for the most dangerous post in the army.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.