"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The University Professorship is Harvard's most distinguished professorial post.
- Around 1826 his name was mentioned in correspondence about a professorial post at the University of Virginia, between Francis Walker Gilmer and Peter Barlow.
- In 1988, after turning down the Columbia deanship, he accepted a professorial post.
- In the 1960s he lost his professorial post due to the political climate in Hungary.
- When he resigned from his professorial post, the university awarded him the degree of LLD.
- Research funding was won from various sources, and two full-time professorial posts in Glass were created, which were taken up by Dan Klein and Zora Palova.
- Much to his surprise (and delight), Zebatinsky/Sebatinsky is appointed to a senior professorial post, which is exactly what he hoped for when he went to the numerologist.
- In 1849, he was offered a professorial post by the University of Zurich, which he accepted.
- Since 1983 he has held his professorial post at the University of Virginia and also at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- From Autumn 2013 he will take up a professorial post in the Department of Philosophy at the University of York.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.