"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Thomson weakened his candidacy by telling friends that he had a different secretarial post in mind - one in George Washington's cabinet.
- Mrs. Samuels took her children to live in her home town, where she got a secretarial post.
- Meanwhile Sue has recently accepted a series of temporary secretarial posts offered to her by other companies.
- There followed a nine-year period during which Grant held various secretarial posts in the administration.
- She held secretarial posts in the Internal Revenue Service and the Census Bureau for one year.
- On Mondays you will find jobs advertising secretarial posts, jobs in marketing and a very large section on the media, creative professions and the arts.
- His 1807 successor to this secretarial post was Sir Humphry Davy, future mentor to Michael Faraday.
- "More a secretarial post," she fibbed boldly, and Aunt Polly, a mere eighty years old and four years her sister's junior, agreed with her in her gentle way.
- On Feb. 26, 1983, Ms. Hall was detailed by the Navy to take a secretarial post at the N.S.C., where she became Colonel North's secretary.
- She held various responsible and stressful secretarial posts in education, from the last of which she resigned last September suffering from acute exhaustion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.