"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So many things that would have been money losers then can be profitable today.
- The high salaries they demanded made the plan a big money loser.
- Their recent strong showing followed a year in which they were big money losers.
- Under the original agreement it would have been a money loser, according to analysts.
- But eventually a gains cut is expected to be a money loser.
- He quickly transformed it from a money loser to a profit center.
- The garage only seats about 100, so every performance is a money loser, she said.
- The bank will not offer checking accounts, which often are money losers.
- Thus, it turned what is normally a highly profitable period into a money loser.
- It will be far from the biggest money loser of the 2004 musical crop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.