"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For most people under 40 with less than $500,000 in assets, a living trust is unlikely to be a money saver.
- Lectures these days are generally looked down upon as money savers for colleges, the fastest way to put students to sleep.
- There are also the "money savers," and "drifters" who go because they have nothing better to do at the moment.
- This can be another money saver for a company.
- Cutting power to the motor happens to be a money saver, he pointed out.
- Is pet insurance any more defensible as a money saver?
- It's not a money saver, especially on a small move, but it sure gives you peace of mind.
- Having her own washer-dryer has been a money saver, she said.
- As a money saver the rear lights came from Delta.
- Telemedicine, made possible by the new lines, is also proving to be a money saver.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.