"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just go back to 1981 and I was the leading money winner with $376,000.
- Strange, who led the 1987 money winners with $925,941, is the only man to ever break the $900,000 mark on the American tour.
- He also was the leading money winner four times in five years: 1982, 1983, 1985 and 1986.
- She covered the 13.1 miles in 3:04 and turned out to be the event's big money winner.
- He tops the list of money winners, having taken home more than $5.2 million.
- From 1974-83, she ranked among the top five money winners in all but one year.
- He is the leading active money winner, with $6.8 million.
- Only the top money winners will be able to make a living off their earnings.
- He turned professional in 1972 and has been a consistent money winner ever since.
- He ranked among the top 50 money winners in every year but one from 1963-74.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.